If you have any information about these crimes or any person(s) involved, you are urged to call Crime Stoppers at or submit a Web Tip . You do not have to give your name. CRIME STOPPERS will pay a cash reward of up to $1000 and you can remain anonymous.
Cincinnati Fraud Unit Investigation
February 14, 2021
Bank Robbery Suspect
January 12, 2021
Multi-Bank Robbery Suspect
Cincinnati Police Department Financial Crimes Unit is seeking help from the public in identifying a suspect responsible for several bank robberies throughout Greater Cincinnati.
The suspect is a white male 25 to 35 years old, who is about 5’10” with a thin build body.
The vehicle he’s used in several of his robberies is a very distinct grayish blue 2007 Chrysler 300C with chrome door handles, chrome side mirrors, 9 spoke wheels and possibly has a sunroof. There is also a dent in the front passengers side fender
The suspect has committed robberies at the following financial institutions.
- November 9, 2020 US Bank, 2261 Beechmont Avenue
- November 16, 2020 Northside Bank and Trust, 2739 Madison Road
- November 24, 2020 Fifth Third Bank, 2094 Beechmont Avenue
- November 24, 2020 Fifth Third Bank, 2150 Sherman Avenue
- December 14, 2020 US Bank, 3424 Edwards Road
- December 18, 2020 Key Bank, 2652 Erie Avenue
- December 28, 2020 Fifth Third Bank, 11792 Lebanon Road
Anyone with information that leads to the identification of this suspect is eligible for up to a $1,000.00 reward by calling Crime Stoppers at 513.352.3040.